Monday, December 14, 2020

The Spectator editor mocks criticism of pro-pedophilia article published by his magazine

 

journalism Spectator conservatism pedophilia education crime rape

Freddy Gray, online editor of the British conservative magazine The Spectator, tweeted a dismissal of concerns surrounding a writer who defended pedophilia.

"I never found out because the one thing stopping me from being a teacher was that I could not remotely conceive of not trying to shag the kids," wrote The Spectator contributor Rod Liddle in the 2012 article. "It seemed to me virtually impossible not to, and I was convinced that I’d be right in there, on day one. We’re talking secondary school level here, by the way."

"At my old comprehensive school a few teachers were known to be schtupping the pupils; one of them, a female teacher who was extremely foxy in a Pot Noodle scuzzy kind of way — she copped off with some fifth-form lad, and another teacher (a man with a guitar and a faux rebellious attitude) gained the affections of an extremely attractive fourth-form girl," Liddle wrote.

Liddle noted that pupils at the school "didn’t remotely mind" and that the child predators at his school were "popular."

"I knew, when I was considering my career options, that this sort of behaviour was definitely frowned upon by the authorities and that I would not last the week in my new job," he said justifying his decision not to become a teacher.  (more...)

The Spectator editor mocks criticism of pro-pedophilia article published by his magazine



No comments:

Post a Comment