Saturday, October 20, 2018

Black Terror White Soldiers: Islam, Fascism & the New Age



My new book is finally published and available for order! It's massive, but in my humble opinion, it blows my two previous books out of the water. Some topics I cover:

• the creation of Sabbatai Zevi's messiahship by the Rosicrucians

• Protestantism and secret Jews

• Martinism and the origin of Synarchism, based on the hollow earth myth of Agartha

• the use of the myths of Agartha and Shambhala as part of the Great Game (includes H. P. Blavatsky and George Gurdjieff)

• Synarchism and the origins of fascism

• The connection of the Protocols of Zion to the Memphis-Mizraim rite of Freemasonry.

• Nazism, the Muslim Brotherhood, Rene Guenon's Traditionalism, Tibet and the Dalai Lama

• the fabrication of the UFO mythos by Theosophists

• Freud, Jung, the CIA and MK Ultra

• How the CIA created abstract expressionism

• how Tavistock created the 60s, the New Left, Black Panthers, and the connections between MK Ultra, rock music, Anton Lavey and the Manson killings.

• neoconservatism, neoliberalism and the world bank.

• the Christian Right, John Birch Society and the CIA

• Gladio, Traditionalism and the neo-fascism that venerates Hitler as an avatar of Vishnu.

• the New Age movement, the UN and Teilhard de Chardin.


freemasonry corruption fascism Nazi neocons Islam gnosticism books

Related:

Welcome to the swamp. This is what my college don and dorm mates tried to recruit me into. I might have had a career as a CIA agent, had I not been so "anal retentive".  I REALLY got tired of their attentions.


No comments:

Post a Comment