Sunday, October 14, 2018

Randy Engel on the Prolife Movement and the Lavender Mafia


Randy Engel makes some very good points about the hijacking of the prolife movement and how the religious and political "right" are not untouched by the Lavender Mafia. Although the "left" are an easy target for critics, the other end of the dialectic is much more difficult and dangerous to challenge. Take the Croatian and Cayman Islands contingents as examples of mafias that can mobilize thugs to intimidate too-curious investigators.

Some relevant reading:



prolife gay clergy homosexuality abuse boys books abortion Catholic

And another perspective:

Wisdom of Solomon 7:7-11

Therefore I prayed, and understanding was given me;
I called on God, and the spirit of wisdom came to me.
I preferred her to sceptres and thrones,
and I accounted wealth as nothing in comparison with her.
Neither did I liken to her any priceless gem,
because all gold is but a little sand in her sight,
and silver will be accounted as clay before her.
I loved her more than health and beauty,
and I chose to have her rather than light,
because her radiance never ceases.
All good things came to me along with her,
and in her hands uncounted wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment