Thursday, February 21, 2019

Masonic Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor Whistleblower Karly Franz


This is my testimony and everything that I'm telling you is true. I stand by my word 100%. As a survivor (and now a whistleblower), I encourage all survivors to speak out against this horrendous cult called freemasonry. On August 9th 2018 I saw the regalia of my perpetrators in pictures on the internet. I had not seen their aprons since I was 2-3 years old. I will not go back to sleep or remain silent. I was asleep and silent for two decades and I know that other survivors will be waking up, too. TPTB will be trying their best to remove this video, censor me, harass me, and I have two things to say to them: Your time is up. I don't fear you.

abuse child prostiution corruption crime freemasonry pedophilia police politics sex trafficking Coburg Germany Luciferianism Illuminati

Wonder where Fiona Barnett disappeared to?

No comments:

Post a Comment