Sunday, February 16, 2020

What's happening to the Catholic Church? And what, if anything, can I do about it?

Catholic gay clergy heresy modernism freemasonry

These are two questions which are in the forefront of the minds of all the faithful right now. Most of us are currently in shock at the open and widespread wave of apostasy among the Clergy of the Church not only at the highest levels but even down to the local parishes.

Even the best clergy seem incapable of admitting the problem. And none of them are as of yet proposing to do anything about it — with one notable exception, the Most Rev. Rene Henry Gracida, Bishop Emeritus of Corpus Christi, USA (who blogs at abyssum.org), who from February 2013 has been warning his brother Bishops, but who like us, is shaking his head at the non-action of them all.

However, for most of us, we do not have the knowledge of Bishop Gracida to understand what is going on in the Church. And so, for the sake of the general public, I will give a short summary of Church History to help you understand why literally all Hell is breaking lose in the Church right now.  (more...)


Catholic gay clergy heresy modernism freemasonry


1 comment:

  1. Interesting insider baseball. It makes sense, you have the brash liberals, and the shy, retiring traditionalists. We could use some of the fire in the belly that the liberals have.
    Thank you to Bishop Gracida. He is doing what he can. I would like to say I'm sorry to him. I posted on his blog not realizing he is a bishop, and I may have said something inappropriate. Sometimes I can be too outspoken. My apologies if that happened, Bishop Gracida. I am very appreciatve of your efforts.

    ReplyDelete