Thursday, July 16, 2015

'Gay' Child Molesters Caught on Tape

Many do not adequately understand the issue of homosexuality.

Recently, I went undercover and asked individuals who identify as gay the following question:

“Do you believe being gay is strictly genetic?”

What I found was shocking. I learned that many attribute their own sexual orientation to molestation.

After finding out just how many gays claim they are gay because they were molested, I decided to change my script, in an attempt to try to figure out who was doing the molesting.

What I found was nothing less than horrific. I interviewed individuals at an average gay bar on an average night. I discovered that I was literally surrounded by child molesters and victims of molestation.  (more...)



No comments:

Post a Comment