Saturday, April 4, 2015

Ontario’s New Sex Ed Curriculum is making me laugh


So it is not the Muslim faith, or the South Asian background or the Eastern beliefs that make me talk about and oppose the controversial and new Sex Ed Curriculum that is being introduced by the Liberal government, under Kathleen Wynne, in Ontario schools from September 2015.

It is not even because I am narrow minded, homophobic, disrespectful, ignorant or illiterate.

It is because I am the parent to three gorgeous and super intelligent children and like any other parent, I have the right to be their first educator on every aspect of life: religion, faith, beliefs, relationships, lifestyle, fashion, food, ethics, not to forget sex. Just like my mother was mine.

That said, the more I read about the New Sex ed curriculum, the more I laugh and pity those who designed it.  (more...)


Or, a more sinister laugh:

Sexualization, isolation from the parents, exploitive control by psychopathic oligarchies -- hello New World Order

No comments:

Post a Comment