Thursday, December 4, 2014

It's illegal to fully teach the Catholic faith in Ontario


In my title to this post I'm not trying to be alarmist nor am I exaggerating. Let me explain. Early this week I was asked to give a short talk to the parish council at All Saints Church here in Archdiocese of Toronto. Some of the parishioners are concerned about the announcement by the Premier Kathleen Wynne to bring back the explicit sex education curriculum that was withdrawn in 2010 by the same Liberal government. So, they added my name to the agenda.

I accepted the invitation because I believe the time is long overdue in Ontario and Canada to speak up, defend and live the faith. The Catholic faith is under attack in our schools, our government and our institutions.  (more...)


But, then, it's harder these days to find someone who will break the law:


No comments:

Post a Comment