Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Connecting the Dots on the Sullivan File

It’s taken me a while to get this together – I ended up looking up all sorts of things πŸ™‚   But, on the whole this is what I wanted to say about about the massive Father John E. Sullivan cover-up.  There is a little more info which I will add later regarding Sullivan’s years in Montreal and activities as a priest during those years.  It won’t take long to to put that together, but I did want to get this much posted now

As you know, this new look at the Father John Sullivan sex abuse scandal started with my finding of the following court document which specifically references a number of otherwise publicly  unknown facts facts regarding Sullivan.

So, here we go…..  (more...)


Update:

Background:




Reactions around the web:


No comments:

Post a Comment