Monday, March 3, 2014

Grinding at the School Dance: Mimicking Sex (While Clothed)

Remember high school dances? The boys standing on one side of the gym, the girls dancing and jumping around in the middle until a slow song is played and then kids partner up and sway from side to side till the song ends?  Remember those dances?

If you think high school dances are the same as 20 years ago, get ready for some shocking news.  After witnessing Homecoming last fall I thought this kind of dancing can’t be real and I tried to forget what I saw.  Then, this weekend, was another dance. The only way I can describe it is an orgy with clothes on. And that is an understatement.

Think I’m over exaggerating? Take a look.

This is in every school, in every state. Yes, that means your kid's school too.  (more...)

No comments:

Post a Comment