Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Career Advice: Never cross the gay mafia or hinder their campaign to normalize pederasty

Readers will have to forgive me for sounding angry, but the recent news involving GLAAD has enraged me.  Mark Steyn's most recent piece in National Review sums up some of the worst aspects of the epic saga known as GLAAD v. Duck Dynasty.

Steyn resonates with me on one key point: yes, GLAAD is ridiculous and foolish.  We knew this.  But some conservatives who should know better are truly pathetic.  A National Review editor scolds Steyn for being "puerile," while people on Fox News say that Phil Robertson should have been suspended.  Pusillanimous obeisance to false ideology isn't exclusive to left or right.

A bunch of people on the left called GLAAD out, and I'm glad they did.  Yet a bunch of people on the right are still terrified of GLAAD, or else actually believe that it's defamation to say negative things or think negative thoughts about homosexuality.

In case you don't know the full extent of GLAAD's fascism, let me tell you what GLAAD did to me.   (more...)

No comments:

Post a Comment