Saturday, November 29, 2014

Hidden camera investigation exposes faith-healing sex offender

Claude Provencher
In a tiny village called St. Mathieu D’Harricana in northwestern Quebec, there’s an isolated home with a large statue of the Virgin Mary in the front yard; a symbol of true religious belief.

Living inside is an intense man with penetrating eyes and a deep conviction in his own powers.

“I am the best, but I am painful. My hands are like that. It’s a power from God. I'm able to heal backs, I'm able to heal cancer, hearts, lungs, everything.”

These are the kind of astounding claims made by 58 year-old faith healer Claude Provencher.

Trina Breault was suffering with debilitating chronic pain when she was first referred to Provencher.

By the time she walked into his treatment room, she had tried back surgery, been on thirty-three different medications, and had consulted doctors, massage therapists, acupuncturists, and chiropractors, but without any relief.

“I was 41 at the time and I had three children and I didn’t want to spend the rest of my life on pain medication. I couldn’t,” recalled Breault.

Once an active, independent mom, she needed a wheelchair to go shopping and required the help of her eldest daughter with bathing. Eventually Trina lost her job and then lost all hope of ever getting better. So when her sister-in-law told her about a special man with a direct channel to God, Trina was ready to try anything.  (more...)


No comments:

Post a Comment