Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I LOST MY SONS FOR REFUSING CAS WORKER SEXUAL FAVOURS


I went to CAS for help to look after my five children for one week while I attended cancer treatment. I was a divorced, single mother. When I got home from the hospital after my biopsy, the male CAS worker brought me my two youngest children and suggested I do sexual favours for him. I said, “I don't think so.” He told me that I need to 'think about it'  while he returns with another child (they were placed in different foster homes). He brought my middle child back and strongly suggested I do what he wants (oral sex). I said, “No way.” I told him I wasn't interested and would report him if he continued. He then said I had till he came back with the older two boys to change my mind, or he would take my kids away.

After he left, I called an older male friend of mine (grandfather type) to come to my house as a witness before the worker got back. When the worker came back with my two older boys, he was pissed because I had my friend there. He stomped around my house mad for about ten minutes and then left. My older friend left shortly after and I thought that would be the end of it. Forty-five minutes later, while the kids were eating dinner, the worker came back with the police and a child care worker. They said they were taking my children because, as he stated, "I just know you are beating them".

This happened on a Friday. The following Monday, I went to the CAS office and demanded to see my children. I told the male worker I was going to report him to the police. He told me, 'go ahead' and that 'no one would believe' me, that they would 'believe him first, because he's a worker'. The worker wrote in my file that I was a prostitute, which I am absolutely NOT. I couldn't report to the CAS because I would have to report to, well, them! My lawyer told me not to report it because no one would believe me. That's the reason why I didn't report the sexual harassment and the threats.

The worker falsified reports and affidavits in court. A psychologist that I had never spoken to or met, diagnosed me as being mentally ill, which I am not! They used this report as a reason to keep my children.

 About 10 days after they took my kids, I got a call from someone - I don't know who, I can only guess who it was. The woman told me that I need to get up to the hospital asap as my son was there, he was in serious condition, not to tell anyone how I found out about it...more ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment